18 days ago
~ spent some one on one quality time with my three girls
~ not getting overwhelmed with the work/mum life balance
~ that we got our camper trailer that we have worked so hard to get, grateful that it will bring some quality time all together
~ move my body for 30minutes each day to get those endorphins pumping
I love these. Our family recently got a jayco swan camper and it has made such a beautiful difference for our family. We've been able to be more present with each other and making memories whilst having adventures 💕
I took out time for myself, went out of my comfort zone, and I felt like I was authentically me.
I can improve on my self talk, the way I speak to myself inside my head. My relationship with doing nothing when it's called for.
I'm grateful for this community, friends old and new, sister in laws and family
I'm grateful for the magic that was the Kindship Summit and all that came before and all that is to come! 🥰
For myself this week I want to stop being allergic to writing things down or using the mindful journal. It is okay for me to take up space including a pen writing in a beautiful journal that I don't want to mess up!
love all this especially the first part ❤️ good on you xo
- I actually did quite a few rings well this week. I made something new food wise and experimented with that and it was so tasty. I actually kept quite calm even though normally I would not when hormones are raging.
- I can improve my patience this week. I think also my expectations vs reality. Just learning that our expectations not meet what actually happens in reality.
Also need to improve on my organisation's skills for my house.
- grateful for this app and communities like this. Grateful to grandparents of my kids able to look after them when I need a break. Grateful to Camp Quality always showing my eldest a great time and bringing her so much joy.
- Myself this week I think I will be having more baths and more snuggles with out new pets as they are so cute and bring joy.
I love this! Your awareness and how you've acknowledged yourself 🙌
I think I may want to work on home organisation/decluttering too
-stayed calm during my sons meltdowns i’m learning what will work and what doesn’t.
- i can improve on being kinder to myself and nourish my body with better foods.
- i’m grateful for my family! so many lessons about family this week for me.
- i’m going to eat better and start going for a walk when hubby gets home so i can have some me time and get some good endorphins going. will aim for 3 nights and i will be happy as it’s a start!
I feel like I’m doing lots well in life atm. The biggest thing for me this week was work, I did really well in my job.
I could improve on being such a control freak.
I am grateful for life giving me wonderful opportunities
This week, for me, I am taking my kiddo to the movies. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had much time just to stop and enjoy her so we’re having a movie date on Tuesday 😊